Safekote is an aliphatic, single pack polyurethane coating which gives a colourfast and abrasion resistant coating able to withstand UV exposure as well as extreme exterior conditions. It has an easy to clean finish due to the silicone particles mixed in the product . Safekote has an attractive, gloss finish which is easy to apply and to clean. The non-abrasive, non-slip silicone particles of Safekote make it perfect for use in environments such as hospitals, hotels or childrenís playgrounds.
- Safekote is an anti-slip paint, ideal for steps and walkways
- On slippery floors exposed to water such as showers, change rooms and ablution blocks.
- Clear Safekote is ideal for providing an anti-slip coating on surfaces such as marble, wood or any other substrate with an aesthetic surface.
- Small silicone anti-slip particles that are not painful to walk on with bare feet.
- Easy to apply with a brush or roller.
- Bonds to fibreglass, wood and most other surfaces without a primer.
- Can be overcoated or repaired.
- Resists diesel, petroleum and many solvents.
- Good resistance to organic and inorganic acids.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Good inherent flexibility to allow for substrate movement.
- Fast cure - trafficable after only 6 hours.
- Tough and weather resistant.
- 5 - 6m≤ per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application, giving an overall coverage of 2.5 - 3m≤ per litre.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1 Litre, 4 Litre
- A range of standard colours available.
|Material Safety Sheet|