Safekote with a moisture-cure aliphatic polyurethane composition Safekote provides an extremely abrasion and weather resistant anti-slip film with an attractive, easy to clean, low gloss finish. UV stable giving longevity in wet or dry, indoor or outdoor environments. . Safekote has an attractive, gloss finish which is easy to apply and to clean. The non-abrasive, non-slip silicone particles of Safekote make it perfect for use in environments such as hospitals, hotels or childrenís playgrounds.
- Safekote is an anti-slip paint, ideal for steps and walkways
- On slippery floors exposed to water such as showers, change rooms and ablution blocks.
- Clear Safekote is ideal for providing an anti-slip coating on surfaces such as marble, wood or any other substrate with an aesthetic surface.
- Small silicone anti-slip particles that are not painful to walk on with bare feet.
- Easy to apply with a brush or roller.
- Bonds to fibreglass, wood and most other surfaces without a primer.
- Can be overcoated or repaired.
- Resists diesel, petroleum and many solvents.
- Good resistance to organic and inorganic acids.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Good inherent flexibility to allow for substrate movement.
- Fast cure - trafficable after only 6 hours.
- Tough and weather resistant.
- 5 - 6m≤ per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application, giving an overall coverage of 2.5 - 3m≤ per litre.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1 Litre, 4 Litre
- A range of standard colours available.
|Material Safety Sheet|