The anti-slip granules in Marinekote and Safekote are silicon spheres but the larger rubber granules in Protectakote. This smaller sized particle gives an equivalent anti-slip finish and UV stability as Protectakote UVR but is easier to clean and maintain. Its moisture-cure aliphatic polyurethane composition provides easy application with an extremely abrasion and weather resistant film. Marinekote has an attractive, low gloss finish which is easy to clean. Marinekote comes in attractive standard marine colours that will not fade or yellow from UV radiation.
- Marinekote can be applied to: Aluminium, concrete, fibreglass, previously painted surfaces, PVC, rubber, steel, galvanized steel and wood.
- Boat decks.
- Stowage areas.
- Any other marine application where an anti-slip coating is required.
- Easy to apply direct from can.
- Attractive anti-slip finish.
- Good inherent flexibility to allow for substrate movement.
- Resists diesel, petroleum and many solvents, good resistance to organic and inorganic acids.
- Tough and weather resistant.
- Bonds to fibreglass, wood and most other surfaces without a primer.
- Can be overcoated or repaired.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Fast drying and cure - trafficable after only 4 hours.
- Will not taint water or food once cured.
- Easy to clean.
- 5 - 6m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application, giving an overall coverage of 2.5 - 3m² per litre.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1 Litre, 4 Litre
- A range of standard colours available.
|Material Safety Sheet|