Protectakote WB (water-based) is a water-based anti-slip polyurethane coating. Its textured finish is ideal to create safe, anti-slip walkways, steps and ramps on light industrial and commercial floors, for both interior and exterior applications. This water-based solvent-free formulation is weather resistant, has a low odour, and is non-flammable. It’s enhanced with polyurethane for ultimate toughness, with excellent resistance to abrasion, chemicals and solvents. The single pack is ready to use, easy to apply and fast drying. A non-textured smooth version is also available for use as a protective coating or as a touch-up coating which will not alter the texture of existing textured applications.
- Protectakote WB is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Protectakote WB can be applied to metal, cement, wood, fibre-glass, PVC and previously painted surfaces.
- Protectakote WB’s textured anti-slip finish can be used to create safe, anti-slip areas on light industrial and commercial floors
- Ramps for wheelchair access.
- Emergency exits and fire escapes.
- Anti-slip areas around machinery.
- Bridges, steps and walkways.
- Boat decks and helicopter pads
- Any other areas where an anti-slip coating is required.
- An automotive coating to protect load beds, tail lifts, chassis and wheel-arches of 4x4’s, trucks, pick-up trucks, trailers, floors and steps of transporters and busses, as well as any other commercial and specialized vehicles.
- Smooth finish is ideal as a protective coating and can also be used to refurbish textured areas without adding more profile.
- Water-based - low odour, non-flammable and weather resistant.
- Easy to clean up – simply use water before it cures.
- Single component – ready to use direct from can.
- Easy to apply – no skilled labour required.
- Fast drying.
- Polyurethane performance for ultimate toughness.
- Rubber crumb texture.
- Flexible – won’t chip, flake or peel.
- 4m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application. Giving an overall coverage of 2m² per litre.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, chemicals and solvents.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Excellent capacity to repel water.
- High adhesion to most surfaces including metal, cement, wood, fibre-glass and PVC.
- Can be overcoated.
- Repairable – bonds to itself.
- Will not taint water or food once cured.
1 Litre, 4 Litre
Available in a smooth finish or textured anti-slip finish
- A range of standard colours available.
|Material Safety Sheet|