EP90 Universal Epoxy Primer is a solvent-based, multipurpose two-component epoxy primer.
- EP90 Universal Epoxy Primer is recommended for use with our range of polyurethane topcoats.
- It provides a sealed, consolidated and strengthened surface in porous substrates while providing the moisture barrier required by urethanes along with improved adhesion.
- It is also recommended for use with ferrous metals where it improves adhesion and reduces sub-film corrosion.
- Good resistance to weather.
- Clear / transparent.
- Excellent workability.
- High temperature resistance - can withstand up to 95įC when dry.
- Good resistance to a wide variety of acids, alkaliís, alcohols and solvents.
- 6-7 m2 per litre per coat. Applied in a 1 coat application at 75 microns for non-porous substrates
- 4-6 m2 per litre per coat for porous substrates. Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Recommended dry film thickness per coat: 75 microns
|Material Safety Sheet|